Pressed for time or can’t be stuffed turning the stove on? Feel like you’ve been through all the usual dishes already this week? Read on.
Makes enough for 1 serve.
- 1 can tuna (in water)
- 1 serve veggies – could be frozen or fresh veg!
- Curry powder, Moroccan spice, (extra) paprika, mixed herbs, pepper, chilli, lemon
- (Extra) water
- Spaghetti pasta or noodles or potato
- Microwave-safe container
- Chopping board
- Chop veggies
- Tip a tsp or so of all seasonings into a microwave-safe container.
- Peel lid off tuna can and use it to pour the tuna water into the container, leaving the tuna in the tin.
- Mix water and seasonings; add a touch more water if necessary, as you want it to have a paste-like consistency.
- Start water boiling for pasta/ noodles/ potato – cook them alongside the microwaved ingredients according to packet instructions/ until soft.
- Tip chopped veg into the container, then pop into the microwave for 10 mins.
- When 5-6 minutes of the 10 have passed, pause microwave and add tuna, breaking it up so it’s not one big clump.
- Restart microwave to cook for remaining minutes.
- Optional: I was going to add a dash of peanut butter here but got distracted; you could add a touch of flour/ other thickener. Depends how much liquid you want.
- . Combine with pasta/ noodles/ potato. Serve and eat.